Ride til we Rot

Ride til we Rot and Party til we Drop

Sample Title (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thanks Rotters

Thanks for the support and encouragement from  Adam(NZ President)Leigh,Dave,also Dean and the NZ Rotters after my motorcycle accident,

Started by George Firth

4 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by George Firth

What has been happening

Hi Guys sorry for not being in-touch but had a really bad year it started early with a hospital stay and had my appendix removed then Pheno…

Started by Brian Lee

5 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Scuzzi - Nat Sec Aus / Vic Chair

Earning your patch.

I don't remember his exact words but it was something along the lines that a member should attend a few meetings in order to really underst…

Started by Mike Garden

4 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Mike Garden

URGENT FOR THIS SITE

I would like to ask all of you to dig about and please see if you could spare some money in order for us to continue with this site. in the…

Started by Manda (National president UK)

9 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Manda (National president UK)

Chit Chat

Tina aka 'Speedy'   a U.S.A. member shared a story with me and I thought it worthwhile to share it as most will understand and can relate t…

Started by Reddog (National President USA)

9 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Roy ( ROBBO ) Robson

Childrens competition ...

This is the new competition... ROTTEN CHILDREN ... 2 prizes ... 10-16 age group will receive a full set of artists paints. (will add a phot…

3 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Adam E Palmer/National Pres nz

Life 12 months on...

Hard to believe that 12 months have past since I landed back in the USA. i have been sitting here during these past cold winter weeks rwadi…

Started by Mark Jones

2 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Mark Jones

NEW PRESIDENT AUSTRALIA 7th JULY 2013

Sunday see's the official status of Rick Sablatura as President of Australia. after all the votes were in it was a landslide victory, with…

6 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Vagner National President Czech

Good luck Deano

I want to wish my long time friend Deano all the best for his and his new ladies future happiness.Deano and I have spoken at length about t…

2 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Vagner National President Czech

IMPORTANT NEWS ALL COUNTRIES...part 2

Just a quick note to let everyone know. As the society has grown we have had to re-structure across the larger countries worldwide. We ha…

3 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Manda (National president UK)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Trikeskull(Co Founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service