Ride til we Rot

Ride til we Rot and Party til we Drop

Uncategorized (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm still here

Sorry I haven't been more active but I've been working far too  much in a place I really don't wana be at But on a happier note my leaky c…

Started by J

0 Jul 6, 2011

Here's a riddle for our American Bro's and sister's

History Mystery Have a history teacher explain this----- if they can. Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846. John F. Kennedy wa…

Started by Trikeskull(Co Founder)

11 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Terri Sinclair

Coldest Temp So Far? ;-)

Coldest Temperature you've been in so far?! Got up this morning and the gauge is saying minus 11 degrees below Zero (Fahrenheit) – official…

Started by LowRiderGhost

6 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by clark jenkins

National Vice President of the Ride 'til We Rot Society U.S.A.

National Vice President of the Ride 'til We Rot Society U.S.A.   It is with great pleasure and respect I introduce to you Gary L.…

Started by Reddog (National President USA)

6 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Bradley stowell

Whats happening on your side

Ok   Its been a while since  posted anything, in short and sweet since March we did a charity for cancer and raised over 33k in one morning…

Started by Cameron Mckenzie Vice Pres SA

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Cameron Mckenzie Vice Pres SA

Jerzy Greblicki - Rest In Peace mate.

Hi all. I just joined up, mainly to let you all know of the sad passing of one of your members.   Jerzy Greblicki died in a kite surfing ac…

Started by Darryl Shaw

10 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Sturgis: Founding Pres Australia

Apologies to all

Sorry if I have been quiet lately, been working 16 / 18 hrs a day the last couple of weeks , also Kyle was involved in a Bike accident with…

Started by Cameron Mckenzie Vice Pres SA

3 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by heather muskee

new member Jen and our rally

To who it may concern, new member Jen is spamming me, must think this is a dating site. On the good side it seams this has unblocked someth…

Started by BobYT

2 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by BobYT

Farmers cock

While riding my bike around the back lanes of the cotswolds i ran over a farmers prize cock and killed him out right.I felt really bad and…

Started by Fred Humphries

0 Mar 17, 2011

Taxi drivers in plymouth

I have thought about this long and hard I hate taxi drivers they need to go back to driving school one took me off my bike 

Started by Adam James birchmore

0 Mar 6, 2011

RSS

© 2020   Created by Trikeskull(Co Founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service