Ride til we Rot

Ride til we Rot and Party til we Drop

Uncategorized (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MAC's - Daniel Serious Accident - In our Prayers

Daniel from the MAC's  had an accident this morning at Hornsnek, his left leg has been ripped off from the groin and is a serious condition…

Started by Cameron Mckenzie Vice Pres SA

4 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Sid ( National Rep UK )

Happy Valentines Day from SA

To all the ladies in RTWR, Happy Valentines day from South Africa, I cant send you roses or chocolates, but hope the thoughts count    

1 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Sean(President South Africa)

Jacques aka Duiwel of Blade MCC

Please keep Jaques in your thoughts and prayers, he is on his way to hospital as he had a bike accident. There is other riders on their way…

Started by Sean(President South Africa)

2 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Vagner National President Czech

Condolences

Jan Beukes (Ol' Timers MC) died in a motorcycle accident on his way home. Condolences to his wife, family and friends. You are in our Praye…

3 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Vagner National President Czech

Jacques aka Duiwel of Blade MCC

Please keep Jaques in your thoughts and prayers, he is on his way to hospital as he had a bike accident. There is other riders on their way…

Started by Sean(President South Africa)

0 Feb 6, 2011

Where are all the real Men ?

Hi There   If this article offends anybody well apologies in advance: Last week my son stopped for a woman who was stranded on the road, he…

1 Feb 6, 2011

4 year Old preschooler caught riding 125 to school

That said, her lane changes are quite smooth, leading us to believe this may not be her first time on a bike. Her video is on youtube , It…

0 Feb 6, 2011

In my prayers

To all of those down under experiencing the floods and now the cyclone, my prayers are with you and your families.   Keep the faith high, a…

0 Feb 6, 2011

Hello and Thanks from South Africa

Just like to say hello and tahnks for all the welcomes and friend invites, Its a pleasure to be on the site, taken me a couple of weeks to…

1 Jan 27, 2011

2011 ride for poppy appeal

Hi guys im going on short one for POPPY APPEAL this is the route Edit post Report this post Reply with quote Re: MADRIDER1961 POPPY APPEA…

Started by madrider1961

2 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by madrider1961

RSS

© 2020   Created by Trikeskull(Co Founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service