Ride til we Rot

Ride til we Rot and Party til we Drop

Hi all Brian here from Quambatook Victoria Australia I need help I am doing  some renovations on my old house at Quambatook and now the local shire have decided that I need to submit plans and get a structial survey done I need help does any one know of any one than can help me out I have limitted time to get these things done and also have to get an energy report done as well as Sal and I live in Victoria I guess it would need some one who is registered to do these things for me here in Vic. I am due for surgery on y back so am writing to the shire for an extension on Time.

Thanks all

Brian (Bearr) and Sal

Views: 20

Reply to This

© 2020   Created by Trikeskull(Co Founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service