Ride til we Rot

Ride til we Rot and Party til we Drop

Been through a bit of hell just recently. First off Dee had a close call with cancer then I ended up in Hospital as well !!! . Oh joy..
so haven't been on here much, but the both of us have come out the other side , battle scarred but still smiling.. Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and , hopefully, a better and kinder 2010...
Hoep to see you at some of the rallies we are putting together..

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well hope your christmas and new year is good for you take care and ride safe
Hi as the saying goes

Lifes jorney is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well presented body,but rather to slide in sideways,totally worn out shouting
"HOLY SHIT-----WHAT A RIDE"

Enjoy 2010

Bryan
Hell I am definately going to arrive at the grave shouting that I can tell you !!! LOL.. I am single handedly trying to put together 10 Rallies for 2010.. All the stress and worry will hopefully pay off in a big party .. or 10.. P/S the biggest is in July in Tewkesbury it is the Arrogant Bastard Rally , which is a Beer festival ,Rock Concert , Bike Rally.... Role on Christmas !!!..
Wish you all the best in your quest unfortunately bit far away to attend some of your Rallies
Beer festival would be awesome

Andy Stinton said:
Hell I am definately going to arrive at the grave shouting that I can tell you !!! LOL.. I am single handedly trying to put together 10 Rallies for 2010.. All the stress and worry will hopefully pay off in a big party .. or 10.. P/S the biggest is in July in Tewkesbury it is the Arrogant Bastard Rally , which is a Beer festival ,Rock Concert , Bike Rally.... Role on Christmas !!!..
I pray these health issues you have spoken of are resolved and that the plans you and yours make for this year are coming together and y'all have a safe and productive year and may we all "Ride 'til We Rot"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Trikeskull(Co Founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service