£1

i will put a photo of them when i get them next week

i can get larger sizes if required

any questions please ask me

manda x

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

to get a front patch or back patch you need to be a member of the club not just a member of this web site if you are a member of the club ask your local rep or leave a mesage for manda or trikeskull they will help sort you out as soon as they can if you are not a club member they can also give you details of how to join the club hope this helps mate .

Hi Manda,  Are these still available?  If so, can I have one of each?  Let me know how to pay - thanks.  I have a Paypal account if that helps.......

DoC

Manda (National president UK) said:
within in the next few weeks all the presidents will be issued with a disc for them to supply stickers and t'shirts with in their own country.
the disc is to ensure the same patterns worldwide and the t'shirts are just having prototypes made up so i can see the quality they come out. then i will issue the discs which the presidents can take to the printer of their choice to get made up and avoid postage and packing costs. stickers and t'shirts can therefore be kept to your countries minimum price

but ...PLEASE NOTE .. THE EMBROIDERED PATCHES FOR THE JACKETS WILL ONLY BE ISSUED FROM THE UK.

THIS IS TO FALL IN LINE NOT ONLY WITH THE COPYRIGHT LAWS BUT TO ALSO FALL IN LINE WITH OUR PROMISE TO KEEP THE PATCHES 'ACCOUNTABLE'.
THIS MEANS ACCOUNTABLE ON A WORLDWIDE BASIS. IT IS TO STOP ROUGUE PATCHES AND PEOPLE MAKING THEM UP ILLEGALLY AND NOT ONLY PISSING US OFF BUT MANY OF THE CLUBS WORLDWIDE WHO HAD BEEN SO HELPFUL IN THE WAY WE ARE VIEWED BY THEM.

Although this has not applied to other countries yet as no large patches have been issued... in the uk there are very strict guidelines for those having a large patch.
All uk patch holders have a unique number alloted and this is to ensure the owner and wearer is the person entitled to it. on many occasions this has been so helpful in our riders being helped when out on a ride by another club.
WE ARE NOT A BACK PATCH CLUB but most of the large clubs here have recognised the fact that with our more vunerable riders it helps them see at a glance that the wearer may need assistance and they keep an eye watchful open for them.

i have nothing but deep respect for all those who made this possible.

and from time to time when things seem to move slowly it is usually because we are in deep negotiations to make everything run smoothly..for the safety and well being of all worldwide.

although we are a society we live not only in our countries laws but also the biking laws.

hope this helps you out....really a general statement ...lol ...take care and hopefully i can get these discs done ASAP... but there is a lot of digital art work involved...

manda xx

Midnight (National President NZ) said:

Kevin rose said:
Let me no when you get they I'm interested in some ok?
Get hold of Manda for stickers
hi there how can we buy them in australia thanks

Hi  What's the news about these patches/stickers please?  Are there any available now? If so which ones?

Next question is about paying for them.  How can I pay for them? I have a Paypal account, but can send money via Special Delivery etc if I have a postal address.

DoC

Ditto to all the questions above.....

Hi manda,Could I  have a medium and large patches, How do you pay ( i.e. paypal ).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Trikeskull(Co Founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service