Ride til we Rot

Ride til we Rot and Party til we Drop

Okay, this has got to be the hardest hitting thing I know at least I’ve seen in a while. I still got a bit of nasty chills after watching this:

BE FOREWARNED, THIS IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!
http://www.savealifetour.net/motorcycle.htm

The message is don’t Drink and Ride…. Definitely a No-brainer. But I would take it one step further and say across the board to trade all OUR arrogance (sense of invincibility) for a little bit of common sense and humility! Cool?!

LRG

Footnote: Also be advised that the video seemingly only shows Sport Bike and Harley Riders, I’m saying don’t think you’re immune because you got something else! Nuff’ said.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As graphic as it was it is still a must see for all - no matter what you ride -this is an eye opener ---FIVE STAR RATED
THANK YOU LGR
Yeah, I think most of us have figured out we are not really 10 feet tall, bullet proof, and immortal. But there are still some that actually believe that. "Not me" is totally unprovable. I have seen my own friends looking like they rode their bikes through a meat grinder. I have drank so much I passed out at the handle bars in access of 80 MPH. I have over 60 broken bones in my body. Many broken more than 6 times.Total fractures is 168. I am very lucky to be alive, much less still able to ride.

You are grown, able thinking (for the most part) adults. And you are able to make your own decisions. But think before you jump. The morgue is a terrible place to end up.

Mr. Elmer

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Trikeskull(Co Founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service