Ride til we Rot

Ride til we Rot and Party til we Drop

UK RTWR Implementation of new requirements upon application and rideouts

Anyone whom is a member of RTWR and will be attending the rideout on the 2nd of January 2012 should bring their license with them along with an insurance cover note, if a cover note can not be provided I will be happy to check the MID for you so that you can still come along. 

It will be a mandatory requirement for all members to show proof of license and insurance by the end of January 2012 (This applies to the members who attend The White Lion, Cambridge Gloucestershire). This is a precautionary measure that is being implemented to make sure that everyone who attends our ride outs is safe and protected incase the worst does happen (This includes non members). 

The check will be once every 6 months and will be done in a quick no nonsense fashion, please do not assume that I will be asking to see EVERY document you have, just your license to check your entitlement and your cover note, as stated if you can not find your cover note I’m happy to run an MID check for you, after checking it I’ll simply just hand you back your stuff and tick “Yes I have seen the insurance cover note and form of license entitlement”, Job done 

I hope this doesn’t put anyone off of our rides or joining us but safety and being within the law is extremely important when we ride together.

Liam

International Youth Representative 

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

totaly agree with you on this

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Trikeskull(Co Founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service