Ride til we Rot

Ride til we Rot and Party til we Drop

WHAT IS THE PLAN'S FOR CHARITY RIDE'S AND GATHERINGS IN THE JOHANNESBURG AREA IN THE NEAR FUTURE ? HAVE NOT AS YET HEARD OF OR SEEN ANYTHING HAPPENING . IS THERE ANY FORM OF BADGE OR PATCH AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS ? REGARDS TO ALL !

Views: 175

Replies to This Discussion

Willem,die tyd van die jaar is daar min jols wat aangaan agv die Kers periode. Maar ek gaan ssm n info blad pos oor opkomende jols ens.Die volgende groot Rally is einde Januarie - die Stag Rally

Dit sal bak wees . Is daarenige ander byeenkomstighede tot dan .en wat is die kanse vir iets om op te sit ten blootstelling en ondersteuning van die organisasie ? Dankie . PAPAROACH - ROACHRIDERS SA .

My klub,Cimarron MC het hierdie Vrydag n fondsinsameling vir die Tiana Leigh Long Foundation by Wild Horses pub op die Kameeldrif pad noord van Pta. N1 tot Zambesi,deur die tol hek-draai regs onder die highway en by die winkelsentrum is n 4 rigting stop - draai regs en volg die pad tot AMPER aan die einde.Vanaf 10 uur die oggend

Invite ook ander klubs as jy kan-jammer vir die kort kennisgewing maar dis n lekker rit vir n vakansie dag, Dop teen biker pryse

Hi Jacobus - daar is n Ptch maar ek wil kyk of ek die ding nie plaaslik goedkoper kan kry nie want om dit van oorsee afte laat invoer is duur. Oor die R300 plus posgeld

I'd like to see a "Bikers against E-Tolls" being set up. Since the last mass ride to Nasrec where we were some 20 000 bikes supporting charity, I think its time we started supporting our own causes. We have the numbers.

I wrote to Bike SA about it and got a "we must take care of our image" story. I think stuff our image guys, we are being screwed by the gov. and need to step up. Maybe a jol to the Union buildings, mass ride from all the major centres to Pta. What you think???

Thats something that can be planned. I am meeting with the 81s in the next couple of weeks or so and will bring it up. We do have 2 supporters in parliament fighting the issue tho. And when COSATU held their last protest and called for support,there were no bikers.So is it that the bikers are apathetic or what?

Sean; I'm passionate about this, Will park on the "free"way if it needs be. We always get the hind tit and having to pay anything leaves a taste of dung in the mouth. A cage towing a caravan and trailer weighing 3 tons pays what we pay, and this e-toll is just pure theft. So apart from putting a flip number plate on, will protest with the e-toll solute, middle finger raised at every gantry.

If anyone knows how this facebook thing works, maybe set up a page and get the word out. I dont know of a single biker who isnt against these things.

Take care boet. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Trikeskull(Co Founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service